Danny Chang's review of car designs

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lotus afraid of Irrelevance, introduces 3 new models that look and sound the same. Sharon Stone a nice touch. #LAAS

The new Elite uh Elan uh Elise uh um has a big ass. Sharon Stone, on the other hand, does not. She was looking very good for her age. Anyways, I digress. I'm not sure rolling out three models at the same time that look alike and have very similar names is good strategy. But maybe that's why I'm not the one on stage mispronouncing the names (the Lotus CEO had trouble himself). I'm not a big fan of the new Lotus design direction, but at least it's distinctive(from other makes, not from each other)!

Posted via email from The Decidedly Unofficial eBay Motors Blog on posterous...

1 comment:

temple said...

When look at the article and picture,I as if know the real! I'm surpised to it. It's so cool! You share so good thing,I should report back to you! Recently,I found one good website when skim over some websites.It'socchiali ray ban

Post a Comment

Lamborghini gallardo